December 12, 2012 by atxryan
Generation App is a 30 day step by step program to help design, code, test, and submit your Windows 8 app.
How do I sign up?
- Go to http://rj.cx/app_in_30_days. Click on the Build section that best matches your interests.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (formerly Windows Live ID). If you don’t have a Microsoft Account, get one. You’ll need it to submit your app and access some SDKs anyway. You can either obtain a new email address (@live.com, @outlook.com), or wrap your existing email in a Microsoft Account (@gmail.com, etc).
- That’s it! Depending on which interest you chose, you will see tips and articles designed specifically to help you.
Awesome, but is that all I get?
No way! You also get access to features such as:
- Design Consultation – Review your app design with a Windows 8 expert. Receive guidance on how to create a stunning a user experience in your app.
- Technical Consultation – Review your app specifications with a Windows 8 architect. Learn how to take advantage of the unique features offered by Windows 8. Leverage this resource to resolve technical roadblocks fast.
- Windows Store App Lab – Use these device labs to test your application on a wide variety of hardware. If we don’t have an app lab in your city, check again soon or contact your local developer evangelist.
- Other stuff? You bet. Microsoft is using GenApp as the central location for giveaways and contests. You want to be a part of this.
Sorry, comments are closed.